CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

the third.

So, I don't really have much time to write today. I've had class x2 so far, and now I'm waiting for Allison to pick me up to go run a few errands and go straight to the fire house to get ready for rehearsal. Ahhh. My brain is spinning. I just hope we can run things okay.. Its kind of crazy because neither of us have actually run things before.. so this should be interesting. We both said that we aren't agreeing to head the pageant next year until we see how this one comes alone. To see if we can pull it off, actually ;) Hopefully if we DO do it next year.. we'll learn from our mistakes (mainly putting things off until the last week) and have much more experience. This is good for me though.. someday I'll be running a wedding ;) and thats pretty stressful I hear!

Today has been a good day.. I had a good lunch with Robyn and Lea Anna :)

Okay, I have to go finish getting ready now.. and wrack my brain for ideas of anything we've left undone. Cross your fingers for me!!!
... Katie

0 comments: