CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the second.

There really isn't much to update about today.. besides the fact that my birthday is in five days!! :) I wasn't that excited until I found out that Ward went shopping for me last night... and he's being pretty sneaky about it! He wont answer any questions because he says I'm trying to get stuff out of him.. when really I'm not. And he kept saying "don't know" when I said "is it a good present?" because he said he's not telling me whether its presentS or just present. he's never this weird about birthday stuff! So maybe it's something exciting :)

I guess it would help if I stopped driving myself crazy about it wondering.. :) but my birthday is Monday and he'll be going back to school then.. so I'm trying to figure out when I even get this oh-so-wonderful present :) Geez I'm like a little kid! But I can't help it :)

It looks like the hurricane is heading toward the Carolinas. And I'm thinking that we'll be getting alottttt of wind and rain from it, or thats what Daddy said anyway. I hope Ward can get over the bay bridge on Friday :( The weather heading towards us is crazy.. and its sad to think that this isn't even a fraction of what Louisiana and Florida are getting. I need to remember to pray for them.. it has to be so hard. I know if I lived there I'd be moving though!

Allison and I are running the Miss Parksley Pageant this year. We've actually done well if I do say so myself. Its stressful.. especially since both of us are procrastinators and put everything off until the last minute. We still need to find one more judge, buy the judges presents, and pick up the chesepeake bay bracelets that we had engraved for the winners. I just typed up the programs and we'll need to bring them to a friend of ours who is printint them up for us. Ahhh! I'm going crazy as we speak.. typing these things up and thinking about it makes it so much more stressful :( The other things aren't so bad.. but finding the judges is eating away at me. I'm not sure who to call.. let alone the fact that they'll actually agree to it at this late notice. But oh well. Keep your fingers crossed.

Have a blessed week.. :) & don't forget to wish me happy birthday!
k a t i e <3

0 comments: